The bank to open documentary credits for the importation of goods and services for clients and companies.
Commitment Credit / Issuance of Foreign Transfers
- The client has a current account that had passed six months, and is movable.
- Submitting an official request for the issuance of a foreign transfer or a documentary credit.
- Submitting an invoice, a contract, and an authenticated import license.
- Deed of release and a no objection certificate for entering the auction.
- Submitting a tax number.
- Complete information about the company and the last beneficiary from transfers and credits, and bringing customs permits and financial statements.